It’s official - summer finally landed, and beach parties are once again here and there.
It’s always fun to stay under the sun, but too much sun exposure can cause several problems like sunburn, soar eyes, dehydration and heatstroke. So, I come up with 5 tips that you should take in order to prevent such conditions.
1. Proper and frequent sunblock application- most of us know the importance of using sunblock, but some doesn’t know the proper way. So here it is- applying sunblock 30 minutes before hitting the sun and reinforcing it every 2 hours will keep our skin protected.
2. Cover up - use wide brimmed hats, this will act as a physical barrier that protect our face from direct sun rays.
3. Use protective eye lenses- In choosing eyewear don’t just settle for the most trendiest design, but also look for an item that has total UV protection.
4. Avoid the strongest ray of the day- UV radiation are on its peak during 10am to 2pm. It would be best to avoid direct sun exposure during this time of the day.
5. Rehydrate- nothing beat’s the natural way, drinking fluids is the most basic way and yet seems to be the most effective in keeping ourselves hydrated and moisturized all through out the day.
So there you have it.., 5 easy steps to keep you safe while basking under the sun. Don’t let problems kills your summer vibe.
Been to Bagolatao, Minalabac last weekend to shake stress away after a very tiring week and also to celebrate one of my workmate’s birthday.
Bagolatao is a 45 minutes ride from uptown Naga, We hired a private jeepney to be our mode of transportation. It wasn’t a smooth travel since the road is quite bumpy and we need to cross maintains just to get there, but, its all worth it.
Bagolatao Beach got its name from two Bicolano term, Bagol (coconut shell) and Latao (float). The name of the place refers to a large coral reef seen along the coast that looks like a floating coconut shell during low tide.
We stayed in a private resort named White Pebbles to be our shelter for the day. I had a great time goofing around with this people.
What makes the place remarkable is the white pebbles beaches and the amazing rock formation that is build thousand years ago.
there’s a lot adventure this place has to offer. So, if you are opt for a vacay, this place is worth considering.
Since the activities are bit extraneous, i wear something that I’m comfortable that allows me to move without restriction. and I choose light and relaxing hues to create a more summery ambiance.
2014 is all about being fit and healthy. This year, I only have three New Year’s Resolution and these are: 1) Eat Healthy 2) Avoid Alcohol 3) Join a gym. To prepare myself, I started to do a morning run. Running is a good cardio exercise and this will aid me to achieve my fitness goals for the year.
Engaging in daily exercise is not all about achieving a beautiful body but it will help prevent certain diseases brought about by sedentary lifestyle. We are not getting any younger so it is a must to commit ourselves to improve our health status.
What I’m Wearing: Hoodie Jacket from Fox Men, Shorts from Umbro and Running Shoes from Adidas.
Wearing a jacket is a must for an outdoor run as it will give you warmth on a cold weather.
I decided to wear shoes that would help me run comfortably. This pair of shoes are lightweight and provides good support. Definitely, it’s perfect for running and exercises.
If you really plan to better yourself, you must start today. There are a lot of different exercises you can do even if you have busy schedules you can still do it at home, workplace or anywhere you want if you can’t hit the gym.